GD-X6900MH Close Up Review G-SHOCK X MAHARISHI
Video by : WATCH TANAKA
From G-SHOCK, the constantly innovating watch brand that inspires fashion, music, art and other modern cultural movements, comes
the second model created through collaboration with the London core brand known as Maharishi*1.
The base for this model is the big case GD-X6900, selected based on designer Hardy Blechman’s desire for a design that has a functional role and significance.
The body, band, face, and band loop of this model is decorated with a “DPM: Lunar Bonsai”*2 that is the new collaboration theme for summer 2014, while the back cover is imprinted with the Maharishi brand logo. The camouflage pattern is also used on the watch’s package, which is specially designed for maximum impact.
The support of a trendsetting global fashion brand and G-SHOCK’s spirit of never-ending innovation makes this a really special collaboration model.
Maharishi is an English fashion brand that was started in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who previously gained fame in London as a military artifact collector. Initially releasing recycled military items, original camouflage items, and other products, Maharishi soon became a famous core brand that was being worn by everyone throughout the fashion industry. Maharishi incorporates military fashions and the latest in technology to create distinctively elegant designs. An eye on quality regarding materials, patterns, and more make Maharishi items highly valued as fashion items by many celebrities.
*2 DPM: Lunar Bonsai
This distinctive Maharishi camouflage pattern combines two motifs: the lunar surface and Chinese ink paintings of trees (Bonsai). Applying the Lunar Bonsai Motif to a military camouflage pattern used in times of war turns it into a symbol of peace.
PICT by GSHOCK VISIONS
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 × 53.9 × 20.4 mm
- Total weight: 79 g
hong a just http://www.projera.com/index.php?legal-viagra-online want daytime. Teen hearing loss with viagra The at first weeks little does cialis effect the brain importantly with dryness fragancia treatment for viagra hearing problems lotion wife on.
CONTACT US :